Introducing optional patronage. Please consider becoming a patron to make ongoing development possible.
- High-quality Opus codec (must also be supported by your provider or server).
- Pause Spotify.
- Reconnect after sleep.
- Transfer sometimes didn’t work.
- SIP user agent sometimes could not be started when DNS SRV was enabled.
Updated to PJSIP 2.5.5.
- When the computer doesn’t have built-in audio devices, the first input and output devices are used by default.
- Improved contact matching for the incoming call numbers in some countries.
- Better echo cancellation.
- Newly plugged-in audio devices were not picked up by Telephone.
- Microphone mute could silently be deactivated.
- Calls could be terminated after certain amount of time.
- Dialing did not start after clicking sip: or tel: links or when making a call from OS X Contacts.
- Calling back could sometimes fail.
Updated to PJSIP 2.4.5.