brickrun - Tool to run ev3dev programs on a remote virtual console.
brickrun [--directory=dir] [--redirect] [--] command [arg ...]]
The brickrun command is used to run programs on ev3dev device. It takes care of things like console switching and stopping motors in case your program crashes.
- The command to run remotely on the conrun-server.
- arg ...
- Additional arguments for command.
- -d, --directory=dir
- Specifies the working directory for the remote command. When omitted, the current working directory of the brickrun command is used.
- -r, --redirect
- When this flag is given, stdin and stdout will be redirected to the calling terminal. When omitted, stdin and stdout are attached to the remote console. Note: stderr is always redirected to the calling terminal.
- -h, --help
- Print a help message and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print the program version and exit.
- Separates command from other options. It is only needed when any arg
contains flags starting with
brickrun sends the current environment to conrun-server so that command executes using the environment of brickrun rather than conrun-server.
Optional configuration file. Each section is optional. Example:
[status-leds] color=green [stop-button] dev_path=/dev/input/by-path/platform-gpio_keys-event key_code=14