0.9.0 / 2015-08-18
- Updated the OAuth model to better reflect the final OAuth 2.0 spec. This is
not a breaking change since the server side component remain backwards
compatible so usage of the
fogAPI should not have changed.
travis.ymlto use faster container architecture.
shindotests into repo from main
foggem. These act as acceptance tests against real environments.
- Moved OAuth module specs from Shindo to Minispec.
Authorization: Bearerscheme rather than draft value of "Token"
client_credentialsgrant type rather than draft value of "none"
- Remove duplicate scheme keys causing warnings in Shindo tests
0.8.0 / 2015-07-16
- Use relative paths and reduce requires
0.7.2 / 2015-06-25
- Error if management URL is not
URIto prevent errors when a
Server#bitsreturns "64" as a placeholder rather than "0".
- Fixed requires in specs so can they can all run independently.
- Fixed some indentation problems.
0.7.1 / 2014-12-05
- Fixed implementation of
Storage#create_temp_url(except on Ruby 1.8.7)
0.7.0 / 2014-11-27
- Can read
Linkheaders returned from snapshot actions
- Optionally allow return or
Snapshotobjects from snapshot actions.
- Ignore select directories from version control.
- Removed duplicate spec_helper
- Addition of style rules using
- Automated clean up of style rules
- Be pessimistic about
inflectogem. Next release of Inflecto gem will introduce 1.9 constraint so we need to be pessimistic about the version to depend on for now.
0.6.1 / 2014-10-22
- Fixes reading from
0.6.0 / 2014-10-21
- Allow setting of Load Balancer SSL v3 parameter when creating or updating.
0.5.1 / 2014-09-15
- Fix a possible authentication loop when bad credentials or expired tokens would trigger repeated attempts to authenticate with no changes to the bad credentials.
0.5.0 / 2014-09-01
- Allow setting of Load Balancer buffer sizes during create and update calls.
0.4.1 / 2014-08-28
- Default updated to final hostname of
0.4.0 / 2014-08-28
- Add Add support for Brightbox Orbit cloud storage service. This adds a
storageservice to the Brightbox provider using the standard
0.3.0 / 2014-08-12
- Use improved reset and reboot requests for the
Server#rebootmethod allowing requests without having to fake restarts with a start/stop. This keeps the VNC console active.
0.2.0 / 2014-08-07
- Add resource locks to prevent accidental deleting of the following resources:
- Database servers
- Database snapshots
- Load balancers
0.1.1 / 2014-06-26
list_eventsoptions to have workable defaults
0.1.0 / 2014-06-25
pryas a development dependency so available under Bundler
spec_helperto DRY out requires on start of tests
Fog::Brightbox::Modellayer to add shared functionality between models
#collection_nameinflection methods to models
- Add basic specs for models
- Update generated documentation for requests
rake:spectask to add "spec" to LOAD_PATH
0.1.0.dev2 / 2014-04-22
This PRERELEASE version may contain functionality that may be removed before the next release so all APIs should be considered unstable and you should lock to the exact version if used!
- Reference fog-core-v1.22 rather than "master" branch now it is released.
0.1.0.dev1 / 2014-04-10
- Add support for events feed
0.0.2 / 2014-04-10
- Add CHANGELOG.md to
- Add MiniTest::Specs to project. Use
rake testto check the code.
- Add Gemfile, Rakefile, README and LICENCE to start documenting project.
- Remove redundant calls to
Fog.credentials. The code flow was such that the credentials were being passed in to
- Isolate testing from contents of
~.fogfile which is leaking in throug the
0.0.1 / 2014-02-19
- Initial release of extracted
fog-brightboxmodule. This is pretty much the pilot for fog modules so bear with us as we iron out the bugs.