Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
All the graphs below are results of tests in the fishtest framework, exclusively from 40.000 games tests at long time control (60sec + 0.6). Results have thus a confidence interval of +- 2 Elo.
- Progress rate for the current development version (SF11 dev):
- Progress rate compared to previous 3 development periods (SF8, SF9 and SF10)
- Continued progress since SF7
- Monthly progress rate compared
- Draw rate vs elo delta compared
There are several pages on the Web run by chess engine fans, collecting progress of Stockfish over its previous stable versions or development builds, or comparing it to other chess engines. Here a collection of some useful links in this regard.