Application for [EVENT] Diversity Ticket
[EVENT] is happy to offer diversity tickets to qualifying participants. These tickets are meant to assist underrepresented groups in the Go community to attend the conference.
Use this form to apply for a free diversity ticket and if needed apply for a travel expenses scholarship.
At this point, we cannot guarantee coverage of travel expenses for every diversity ticket. If you require scholarship for travel expenses and cannot attend the event otherwise, please specify that in the form.
We will not share your personal information with anyone. After assessing that an applicant qualifies for assistance, we will raffle the tickets.
[DATE] (midnight [TIME ZONE])
Who is providing the diversity tickets?
Because [EVENT NAME] believes diversity in the Go community is very important, diversity tickets were preallocated. The cost of these tickets are being donated by [COMPANY LIST]. Some tickets are being donated by speakers.
Who is providing the travel expenses scholarships?
[COMPANY LIST] are providing funds to help with the cost of travel expenses for the conference.
What is covered by the diversity ticket?
Full access to [EVENT NAME] conference days. Special dinner with diversity winners.
Diversity Ticket Applicant Information
Please email to [EVENT EMAIL] to provide detailed information as requested.
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Company/ Organization
- How much experience do you have in Go?
- Please specify how long you have been developing in Go, if you are working with Go, planning to, a student, etc.
- Why would you like to participate in conference?
- We'd like to hear what underrepresented groups you identify with.
- Please share what you are comfortable with. We will not share this with anyone.
- Anything else you would like to share with us?
- Would you like to also apply for a travel expenses scholarship?
Travel Expenses Scholarship
Please provide detailed information as requested.
- Please specify which city, state and country you will be traveling from.
- What do you require assistance with?
- Lodging, Flights
- If lodging selected: Would you be willing to share a house or apartment with another gopher?
- Would you be able to attend the conference without a travel expenses scholarship?