A minimalist but powerful productivity timer designed to keep you focused and free of distractions.
Alternate between focused work sessions and short breaks handled by the app.
Get rid of procrastination and improve your time management!
☕ after more sessions of work, take a longer break
- No ads
- No tracking or personal data collection
- Lightweight: ~2 MB download size
- Battery friendly
- Configurable timer
- Pause, skip or add 60 seconds
- Long breaks after a number of completed work sessions
- Detailed statistics
- AMOLED-friendly user interface
- Immersive fullscreen mode
- Keep the screen on
- Custom notification sounds
- Auto start work or break without user interaction
- Disable sound and Wi-Fi connection during the work sessions
- Colored labels
- Timer styles
- Manually add sessions
- Edit completed sessions
- Backup export and import
- Export statistics to CSV
- Screensaver mode
- Separate notification sound for work and break
- Insistent notifications
- All future features for free
Translate or improve the translation on www.crowdin.com/project/goodtime.
Different phone OEMs have an aggressive take towards apps that rely on background work and alarms to save some battery life. It is recommended that you disable the battery optimization for this app in order to get accurate alarms. In the worst case, if you still have issues, try to keep the phone plugged in and/or the screen on while working. Read more about this topic on www.dontkillmyapp.com.
For any suggestions or questions, please contact me and I'll be glad to help!
Copyright 2016-2019 Adrian Cotfas
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0