Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
❗️ This is mandatory update. Please upgrade your wallets, masternodes, mining pools and exchanges.
- Higher MN required collateral: 5000 GMC
- Block reward: 12 (starting with 60519 height)
- Increased minimal masternode protocol version
- Prepared network for more smoother transition
To upgrade desktop wallet:
- Just download and run recent version.
To upgrade existing masternode:
- Connect to your masternode server (under user with sudo/root privileges). Then run:
curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/grandmastercoin/mn_install/master/upgrade-mn-0.7.6.2.sh | sudo -E bash -
- Wait for "Masternode upgrade complete!" message.
- Go to your local wallet, which you're using with masternodes.conf. Open masternodes.conf.
- Comment-out your current masternodes at masternodes.conf. It would make those inputs spendable again.
- Close your local wallet. Open your local wallet datadir folder:
On Windows: C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\GrandMasterCoinCore
On MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/GrandMasterCoinCore/
On Linux: ~/.grandmastercoincore/
- Remove those files: mncache.dat, mnpayments.dat and peers.dat
- Reopen your local wallet.
- Prepare 5000 GMC and send it to any your own new address. Wait for ~15 confirmations.
- Open Debug console, run:
- Use those outputs to replace outputs at masternodes.conf. Save it.
- Restart your local wallet. Wait until it's completely synced (around ~2min).
- Select your masternodes from Masternode tab and start them.
To upgrade mining pools:
- Stop GMC node and stratum.
- Replace binary.
- Remove mncache.dat, mnpayments.dat and peers.dat (to catch MN-related metadata from recent nodes).
- Upgrade your pool's reward settings.
- Run GMC node. Wait until mnsync is finished, then run stratum.
To upgrade exchanges:
- Just replace binary and restart GMC node.
Revert keys for network services
Bump version, v0.7.5.2
Release GMC, v0.7.5.1