Welcome to the GreatFET wiki!
The GreatFET project produces interface tools for hardware hacking, making, and reverse engineering.
- Azalea, also known as GreatFET One
We call expansion boards for GreatFET "neighbors".
Many GreatFET functions are available for use through some handy command-line tools.
You can also use external utilities with GreatFET:
Check out the new Great Scott Gadgets GreatFET Tutorials!
Programming with GreatFET
Even more functions are possible through the Python interface.
- Using our high-level Python interfaces [forthcoming]
- Using our low-level APIs [forthcoming]
Writing Firmware for GreatFET
- Getting Started with Firmware Development
- Adding firmware functionality using LibGreat Comms [main article forthcoming]
- Classes and Verbs from the firmware perspective [forthcoming]
- Documentation for specifying LibGreat Verb Signatures
- Classes defined for the GreatFET Communications Protocol