Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Microsoft HTTP 2 Prototype
HTTP/2.0 prototype for Windows.
Please note following:
- Be aware this implementation is an initial prototype.
- Internet Explorer with HTTP/2 support is available with the Windows 10 Technical Preview located at http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2014/10/01/internet-explorer-and-the-windows-10-technical-preview.aspx.
- There is also a public server located at https://h2duo.cloudapp.net/.
- At this time, the prototype will only negotiate HTTP/2 over TLS and supports basic multiplexing and header compression. Internet Explorer does support server pushWe will update this site when we add more features.
- If you encounter any issues with this prototype please contact HTTP2atMS@microsoft.com.
WinINet support HTTP2: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa385328.aspx
HTTP_PROTOCOL_FLAG_HTTP2 (0x2). Supported on Windows 10, version 1507 and later.
WinHTTP support HTTP2: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa384066.aspx
WINHTTP_PROTOCOL_FLAG_HTTP2 (0x1). Supported on Windows 10, version 1607 and newer
HTTP.sys support HTTP2: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/mt219053(v=vs.85).aspx
Server Push API HttpDeclarePush
Edge Dev Guide for HTTP2: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/dev-guide/networking-and-connectivity/http2