Microsoft HTTP 2 Prototype
Clone this wiki locally
HTTP/2.0 prototype for Windows.
Please note following:
- Be aware this implementation is an initial prototype.
- Internet Explorer with HTTP/2 support is available with the Windows 10 Technical Preview located at http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2014/10/01/internet-explorer-and-the-windows-10-technical-preview.aspx.
- There is also a public server located at https://h2duo.cloudapp.net/.
- At this time, the prototype will only negotiate HTTP/2 over TLS and supports basic multiplexing and header compression. Internet Explorer does support server pushWe will update this site when we add more features.
- If you encounter any issues with this prototype please contact HTTP2atMS@microsoft.com.