Table of Contents
The project consists of the following modules:
- sormas-api: general business logic and definitions for data exchange between app and server
- sormas-app: the android app
- sormas-backend: server entity services, facades, etc.
- sormas-base: base project that also contains build scripts
- sormas-ear: the ear needed to build the application
- sormas-rest: the rest interface
- sormas-ui: the web application
Releases and Server Setup
- TODO: Reporting an issue
- TODO: Code of conduct
- Setting up your local environment
- Adding license headers
- Use the Eclipse code formatter (Ctrl+Shift+F).
Use the Android Studio code formatter for the sormas-app project
- Each commit should be related to a single issue on Github and have a reference to this issue. Separate subject from body with a blank line.
Automatic case classification for existing SORMAS diseases #61
build model to define classification
apply automatic case classification whenever a field value changes
- Each pull request should be related to a single issue as-well (if possible).