This project is a plugin for Emacs to work in conjunction with flymake.el it displays any flymake error for the current line on the minibuffer.
The project is a fork of http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/flymake-cursor.el
It adds the following features:
- Customizable delay before the error appears in the minibuffer.
- Customizable number of errors to display in the minibuffer.
- Does not overwrite the minibuffer if it's currently in use for user input.
- Updates message area more consistently as flymake changes state.
- Turns off when flymake-mode is turned off.
- Now operates as a minor-mode of its own so you can turn on and off directly.
- Requires flymake, ensuring a clean byte-compile.
flymake-cursor.el within your Emacs
load-path and the following to your
.emacs file or your
(eval-after-load 'flymake '(require 'flymake-cursor))
You can customize the behaviour of
flymake-cursor.el with the
flymake-cursor group in customize mode, or you can edit the
following custom variables directly:
flymake-cursor-error-display-delaysets the delay before an error is displayed in the minibuffer.
flymake-cursor-number-of-errors-to-displaysets how many errors to display in the minibuffer at once.
flymake-cursor-auto-enablesets whether flymake-cursor should automatically enable itself whenever flymake is enabled.
- None currently.