Welcome to the Umikaze wiki!
This page is meant for developers trying to package a new Kamikaze image. If you're a user and want to look for information on how to use and configure Kamikaze images, head on over to the Thing-Printer wiki instead!
How to build Kamikaze 2.2.x:
- Make sure you run on an ARMv7 system with more than 4GB of free storage space where you intend to run the build script
- Clone this git repository to that location.
- Run (with sudo for chroot) the
- Output will be in execution folder with a filename of the form
Umikaze-2.2.x-<tag>.img.xz, and the file will decompress to fit exactly on a 4GB micro SD card.
- Use Etcher to flash the file to an SD card and try it out.