Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support empty and
--location codes in metadata files equally.
- Add "-M" option to accept a line of metadata on the command line.
- Right-pad SAC text headers with spaces instead of NULLs. This matches how sac (the program) creates binary SAC files.
- Insert network code of
XXwhen input data has an empty network, this avoids generating file names beginning with a dot.
- Reformat source according to included clang-format profile.
- Update libmseed to 2.19.3.
- Update fdzipstream sources to 2.1.
- Remove dependency on ntwin32.mak for Windows nmake makefiles, now building works in plain MSVC development environments.
- Add DEPRECATED notice to Makefile.wat and src/Makefile.wat.
- Update licensing to GNU GPL 3.
- Update to libmseed 2.12.
-zoption to write all SAC files to a ZIP archive. The ZIP can be written to stdout.
- Add check of derived sample rate versus reported sample rate.
-droption to use the derived sample rate over the reported rate, this assumes that the timing is more accurate than the sampling rate.
- Change generated output file names to (no colons or commas):
which is consistent between between various operating systems.
The previously generated file name patterns were:
-icoption to process each input channel individually. When a new channel is detected all data previously read will be written. Allows processing of very large input files without holding all of the data in memory. Input miniSEED data should be well ordered, with all records for a channel contiguous in the file, when using this option.