Clone this wiki locally
You've reached the official Wiki for Fluent NHibernate.
Fluent NHibernate offers an alternative to NHibernate's standard XML mapping files. Rather than writing XML documents, you write mappings in strongly typed C# code. This allows for easy refactoring, improved readability and more concise code.
If you're new here you'll probably want to read our Getting started guide.
- Getting started guide
- Fluent mapping
- Auto mapping - where mappings are inferred from the design of your entities
- Full application configuration with our Fluent Configuration API
- Database configuration - fluently configure your database in code
- Persistence specification testing - round-trip testing for your entities
- Release notes If you are interested in helping with the development of Fluent NHibernate, there is a page on Contributing.
Any questions should be directed to the mailing list.