- Removed Python 2.7 support (Python 3.6+ is now required).
--offlineto allow building an HTTP request and printing it but not actually sending it over the network.
- Replaced the old collect-all-then-process handling of HTTP communication with one-by-one processing of each HTTP request or response as they become available. This means that you can see headers immediately, see what is being sent even if the request fails, etc.
- Removed automatic config file creation to avoid concurrency issues.
- Removed the default 30-second connection
- Removed Python’s default limit of 100 response headers.
--max-headersto allow setting the max header limit.
--compress to allow request body compression.
--ignore-netrcto allow bypassing credentials from
httpsalias command with
https://as the default scheme.
- Added type annotations throughout the codebase.
tests/to the PyPi package for the convenience of downstream package maintainers.
- Fixed an error when
stdinwas a closed fd.