Vision: To be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Mission: We strive to offer our customers the lowest possible prices, the best available selection, and the utmost convenience.
- A world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments.
- The largest high-quality content producer for digital media – locally, regionally, nationally, and globally (as of 2011).
- A computer in the hands of everyday people. (this was from their early days)
- That the United States is a humane community in which all animals are treated with respect and kindness.
Ben & Jerry's
- Making the best possible ice cream, in the nicest possible way
- Creating community through food
- Changing The World Without Changing The Earth
Boy Scouts of America
- To prepare every eligible youth in America to become a responsible, participating citizen and leader who is guided by the Scout Oath and Law.
- The business value of technology comes from and through people.
- charity:water believes that we can end the water crisis in our lifetime by ensuring that every person on the planet has access to life’s most basic need — clean drinking water.
- Helping investors help themselves.
- Striving to be the world’s leader in patient experience, clinical outcomes, research and education.
- To implement sustainable programs that improve access worldwide to investment, opportunity, and lifesaving services now and for future generations.
Vision: Digital currency will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity in the world by creating an open financial system.
Mission: Create an open financial system for the world.
Cold Stone Creamery
- The ultimate ice cream experience
- To leverage the power of the Internet to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients’ sales and marketing efforts.
- Nothing less than realizing the full potential of the Internet — universal access to research and education, full participation in culture — to drive a new era of development, growth, and productivity.
- To make people happy.
- Wetlands sufficient to fill the skies with waterfowl today, tomorrow and forever.
- People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them
- A hunger-free America
- Every person has the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in and contribute to all aspects of life.
- To provide access to the world’s information in one click.
Habitat for Humanity
- A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Human Rights Campaign
- Equality for everyone
- In two decades our services will no longer be needed.
In Touch Ministries
- proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people in every country of the world.
- Capture and Share the World’s Moments
- If it is smart and connected, it is best with Intel
- To provide a free world-class education to anyone anywhere.
- We envision a world where all people – even in the most remote areas of the globe – hold the power to create opportunity for themselves and others.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- To connect the world’s professionals and make them more productive and successful.
- A free Unix and Open Source operating system.
- That people everywhere will share the power of a wish
- A computer on every desktop and in every home (using Microsoft software)
- We create purpose-built products for duty-driven people.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- A World Free of MS
- To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
- NPR, with its network of independent member stations, is America’s pre-eminent news institution
- High-quality products at low prices.
- seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy and abundant as they once were.
- A just world without poverty
- Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
- Quora connections you to everything you want to know about
- The end of software.
San Diego Zoo
- To become a world leader at connecting people to wildlife and conservation.
Save the Children
- A world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
- Shaping the future by preserving our heritage, discovering new knowledge, and sharing our resources with the world
- Our vision is to use our passion for technology, content and services to deliver kando, in ways that only Sony can
- To transform communities by inspiring people throughout the world to open their minds, accept and include people with intellectual disabilities and thereby anyone who is perceived as different.
Teach for America
- One day, all children in this nation will have the opportunity to attain an excellent education.
The Nature Conservancy
- To leave a sustainable world for future generations.
- To bring our customers the best food and beverage values and the information to make informed buying decisions.
- Ensure that veterans are respected for their service, always receive their earned entitlements, and are recognized for the sacrifices they and their loved ones have made on behalf of this great country.
- To help people save money so they can live better.
- Imagine a world in which every single person is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge.
- For every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so
- We seek to save a planet, a world of life. Reconciling the needs of human beings and the needs of others that share the Earth.
- To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all