Node Binance Trader NBT
NBT is an open cryptocurrency trading bot development framework for the Binance exchange.
NBT includes 3 main JS scripts:
- to track a selection of asset pairs and record all binance api data (candles, depths, trades) into a Postgres database.
- to detect buy or sell signals
- (optional) to send trading signals to the NBT Hub / Bitcoin vs. Altcoins to monitor performances and auto trade those signals (virtually or for real).
- this script allows you to auto trade the signals received from the NBT hub or your own server.
the backtest :
- to backtest your strategies on the historical tick data (Postgres database) recorded by the server.
- Git (see if it is already installed with the command: git --version)
- Node.JS (see if it is already installed with the command: npm --version)
git clone https://github.com/jsappme/node-binance-trader cd node-binance-trader npm i --unsafe-perm
To start the server to save pair data, define strategies and emit trading signals:
npm run start
To start the auto trader to monitor strategies and signals received from the server or the NBT Hub:
npm run trader
To backtest strategies using the data recorded by the server:
npm run bt
I am not responsible for anything done with this bot. You use it at your own risk. There are no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. You assume all responsibility and liability.
Feel free to fork and add new pull request to this repo. If you have any questions/suggestions, or simply you need some help building your trading bot, or mining historical data or improving your strategies using the latest AI/ML algorithms, please feel free to contact me.
If this repo helped you in any way, you can always leave me a BNB tip at 0xf0c499c0accddd52d2f96d8afb6778be0659ee0c
GETTING IN TOUCH
- Discord: Invite Link