1.4.0 (Feb 17, 2015)
- Support explaining query plan for SOQL query
- Support system limits REST API endpoint
- Support describing SObject layouts/approval layouts/compact layouts in REST API
- Support describing and executing SObject listview in REST API
- Support describing and executing quick actions
- Support listing and triggering process rules
- Support submitting/approving/rejecting approvals
- Support describing themes in REST API
- Support describing tabs in REST API
- Open public
.opencommand in REPL to access Salesforce page
- Call option support
- Enable Bulk API to refresh session automatically
- Enable Metadata API to refresh session automatically
- Fix not to close bulk job when polling timeout occurred
- Fire progress event when polling async Metadata request status
- Change default API ver. to 33.0
1.3.1 (Sep 15, 2014)
- Add bower support
- Support bulk query in bulk API
- Fix issue that updating field value to null would not work in
- Change the behavior of query in
autoFetchoption to return all of records in callback/promise, not only records in first query fetch.
--sandboxoption to specify login server URL in CLI.
- Enhance bulk API not to use temporary memory in execution.
- Change metadata async api to obsolete.
logout()even in OAuth2 sessions.
- Add API limit info in
- Separate each API object modules into multiple files in browser environment, to reduce the minimum required foot print size.
- Change default API ver to 31.0.
v1.2.0 (May 15, 2014):
Metadata#read()method to read metadata info in CRUD method
Change existing asyncronous CRUD method names of Metadata API to
Metadata#deleteAsync(), as synchronous APIs are introduced in Metadata API in Spring'14
Change default API ver. to 30.0
Fix all errors in asynchronous callback function to raise up to top without being catched in promise chain.
v1.1.1 (Mar 10, 2014):
Metadata#deploy()zipInput argument type to raise error properly when unexpected input comes.
Enable switching default login server URL in REPL by ".use" command.
Enable option to delegate refresh token process to outer function (supposing Salesforce Hybrid SDK)
v1.1.1 (Mar 10, 2014):
- Fix web browser client login sequence to work in mobile safari
v1.1.0 (Feb 19, 2014):
- Added Salesforce Canvas environment support (requires canvas-all.js)
v1.0.2 (Feb 17, 2014):
Added web browser client utility in
SObject#recent()to get recent record items only in target SObject.
Moved examples, api docs from README to http://jsforce.github.io/
v1.0.1 (Feb 13, 2014):
- Enabled HTTP proxy when environment variable 'HTTP_PROXY' is available.
v1.0.0 (Jan 30, 2014):
Renamed the project from "Node-Salesforce" to "JSforce".
Support running web browser environment.
Enhanced CLI to allow OAuth2 authorization and keep connection info in local file registry.
Support retrieving user identity information by
v0.8.0 (Jan 22, 2014):
Support Chatter API.
Support Metadata API.
v0.7.2 (Jan 16, 2014):
- Removed unneeded files in npm-published package.
v0.7.1 (Dec 19, 2013):
- Support SObject get updated/deleted.
v0.7.0 (Dec 11, 2013):
Support Analytics API and Tooling API.
Add Connection#queryAll to include deleted/archived records in query.
Add Connection#recent to fetch recently viewed record information.
Add RecordReference#blob(fieldName) to access blob in a record field.
Fix installation issue in Windows environment.
v0.6.4 (Dec 5, 2013):
- Add Topic#unsubscribe for unsubscribing from a topic in Streaming API.
v0.6.3 (Oct 31, 2013):
- Fix issue in building query using $exists operator in SObject#find()
v0.6.2 (Oct 15, 2013):
Change default Salesforce API ver. to 29.0 (Winter '14)
Fix issue in Connection#queryMore
Add identity URL information in the callback response of Connection#login/authorize.
v0.6.0 (Aug 23, 2013):
Change default Salesforce API ver. to 28.0 (Summer '13)
Add REPL interface for interactive API inspection.
Return Promises/A+ interface object for all async call. The interface is also added to Query / Batch.
Accept "*" in fields argument in
SObject#find()to select all fields defined in SObject.
SObject#describe$(), as caching versions of correspondings.
SObject#find(conditions, fields)behavior in fields argument omission.
Query#where()methods to construct a query in SQL-like verb.
Query#destroy()to apply bulk operation for queried records.
Add child relationship query support in
Add Apex REST support.
Move streaming API methods from connection object to separated object.
v0.5.1 (Jan 11, 2013):
- Move Query#stream() method to RecordStream#stream() to support stream serialization even in filtered stream.
v0.5.0 (Jan 11, 2013):
Support Bulk API for insert/update/upsert/delete/hardDelete operation (except for 'query').
Refine Query#pipe to pipe to other output record stream (like bulk upload batch).
Add Query#stream() method to convert record stream to general node.js readable stream (generates CSV data).
v0.4.0 (Nov 05, 2012):
Support JSON-style query object to query records other than SOQL, inspired by MongoDB query interface.
Change default API version to 26.0 (Winter '13).
Return logged-in user info in the callback response of Connection#login() and Connection#authorize().
Add Connection#logout() method to terminate session explicitly (Note: only useful for SOAP API login session).
v0.3.4 (Oct 19, 2012):
Fix issue to refresh access token multiple time in concurrent requests.
Change to use "Bearer", not "OAuth" in HTTP Authorization header to attach access token.
Separate oauth2 configuration into different hash object in connection constructor option (old style is still supported for backward compatiblity).
v0.3.2 (Oct 18, 2012):
- Fix error handling in access token refresh flow.
v0.3.1 (Jun 26, 2012):
- Add support of Node.js 0.8.x.
v0.3.0 (May 10, 2012):
- Support Salesforce Streaming API.