JASIG CAS Authentication for osTicket
Provides CAS authentication for agents and/or clients on osTicket.
- CAS extended attributes for user name and e-mail addresses.
- Optionally appending a suffix to user names to allow mapping to e-mail addresses.
- Login for both agents and clients (can be toggled for neither, either, or both).
- Certificate validation (can be disabled for testing).
- Auto creates clients if not already in osTicket.
Download the auth-cas.phar from the latest release
and put it in your
includes/plugins folder. From the admin panel go to
Manage --> Plugins --> Add New Plugin and select the plugin.
Follow the instructions to install core-plugins
and then clone this repo into your
include/plugns folder. Then run
php make.php hydrate again.
Make sure you have
make.php from core-plugins
php -dphar.readonly=0 make.php build auth-cas to generate a phar package.
If you don't have or don't wish to test against a real CAS instance you can use jasig-cas-quickdemo to spawn a demo server to utilize for testing.