Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
libxplanemp: X-Plane Multiplayer Rendering/Integration Library
libxplanemp provides common infrastructure for multiplayer clients to:
- Render aircraft using CSL Models
- Send TCAS responses to player aircraft
- correlation of aircraft code/airline/livery sets to an available CSL model
without requiring the use of the X-Plane AI aircraft system
There are three supported model formats and rendering paths in XSB
- OBJ8 CSL - The New OBJ8 based CSL system
- LegacyCSL - the old (hacked OBJ7) format which is only supported for backwards compatibility reasons. Deprecated as of the release of X-Plane 11.
- ACFs - a legacy method which involves using the AI system to render aircraft. Not recommended for use. Documented in LegacyCSL for now.
Because it seems it's now necessary, there's a list of CSL Development Best Practices.