Knowledgeroot is a knowledgebase system. Your content and files are inserted and managed in a tree - or directory - like structure. WYSIWYG editors let you edit your contents.
- Clone the repo,
git clone git://github.com/lordlamer/knowledgeroot.git, or download the latest release.
- Run composer
php composer.phar update
- Import database dump from folder data/dumps.
- Configure your app.ini in config folder. Set database credentials, timezone, base_path, base_url
- Open Knowledgeroot with your Browser...
- Webserver like Apache, Nginx, IIS, ...
- PHP >= 5.3
- Database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite3, MSSQL
Have a bug? Please create an issue here on GitHub:
For Mailinglist support visit and subscribe at
For forum based support visit
Please submit all pull requests against master branch.
Copyright (c) 2013, Frank Habermann firstname.lastname@example.org All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of Frank Habermann <email@example.com> nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.