Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Bug fixes release:
- fixes problem with websocket client not stopping
- set the Proxy settings to disabled (not supported yet by eclipse-jetty)
This release fixes a problem with the Sampler trying to send the message before the WebSocket connection is established.
Additional configuration parameter will allow to wait for the connection to be opened.
This is the first releaseof the JMeter WebSocket plugin.
The plugin supports only RFC6455 (v13) of the WebSocket implementation.
- Supports HTTS/HTTPS (ws/wss) version of the WebSocket protocol
- Option to ignore SSL certificate errors
- Streaming allows for a single connection to remain open for the duration of the test
- Response has to match predefined regular expression
- Response timeout
- Response message back log
- Connection could be closed is server sends a mesage matching predefined regular expression
- Proxy support (placeholder only)