22 July 2015 - 1.0.10 -> 1.0.111
Thanks to Kai Schlichting
29 June 2015 - 1.0.9 -> 1.0.10
Thanks to Systho
6 April 2015 - 1.0.8 -> 1.0.9
Thanks to Jan Lelis
6 April 2015 - 1.0.7 -> 1.0.8
- Less aggressive pruning
9 March 2015 - 1.0.6 -> 1.0.7
- Fix capybara-webkit bug, see https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/119
- Fix Travis CI builds in Ruby < 2.1 and added Ruby 2.2 support
8 March 2015 - 1.0.5 -> 1.0.6
- Removed dependency on the colored gem
Thanks to François Bernier
10 Feburary 2015 - 1.04 -> 1.0.5
- Added support for appending a random string to the filename
Thanks to Brad Wedell
5 January 2015 - 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
- Added support for Poltergeist Billy
- Don't initialize a new Capybara::Session in after hook
1 October 2014 - 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3
- Added ability to prune screenshots automatically, see https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/pull/100
Thanks to Anton Kolomiychuk for his contribution.
27 September 2014 - 1.0.1 -> 1.0.2
- Improved documentation to cover RSpec 3's new approach to using
rails_helperin place of
spec_helperfor Rails tests
- Updated documentation to use Ruby formatting in language blocks
- Removed need to manually
require 'capybara-screenshot'for RSpec
18 September 2014 - 1.0.0 -> 1.0.1
- Hot fix for RSpec version issue that assumed RSpec base library was always available, now uses
- Improve Travis CI performance and stability
18 September 2014 - 0.3.22 -> 1.0.0
Because of the broad test coverage now across RSpec, Cucumber, Spinach, Minitest and TestUnit using Aruba, I feel that this gem is ready for its first major release. New features and refactoring can now reliably be done without the fear of regressions.
The major changes in this 1.0 release are:
- Acceptance test coverage for RSpec, Cucumber, Spinach, Minitest and TestUnit
- Travis CI test coverage across a matrix of old and new versions of the aforementioned testing frameworks, see https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/blob/master/.travis.yml
- Support for RSpec 3 using the custom formatters
- Support for sessions using
using_session, see https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/pull/91 for more info
- Support for RSpec DocumentationFormatter
- Considerable refactoring of the test suite
Special thanks goes to Andrew Brown who has contributed a huge amount of the code that has helped enable this Gem to have its stable major version release.
22 July 2014 - 0.3.21 -> 0.3.22
Replaced colorize gem with colored due to license issue, see https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/93.
22 July 2014 - 0.3.20 -> 0.3.21
As a result of recent merges and insufficient test coverage, it seems that for test suites other than RSpec the HTML or Image screenshot path was no longer being outputted in the test results. This has now been fixed, and screenshot output format for RSpec and all other test suites has been standardised.
11 July 2014 - 0.3.19 -> 0.3.20
- Added reporters to improve screenshot info in RSpec output
- Added support for Webkit options such as width and height
2 April 2014 - 0.3.18 -> 0.3.19
- Added support Spinach, thanks to https://github.com/suchitpuri
2 March 2014 - 0.3.16 -> 0.3.17
- Added support for RSpec 3 and cleaned up the logging so there is less noise within the test results when a driver does not support a particular format.
- Updated Travis to test against Ruby 2.0 and Ruby 2.1
Thanks to https://github.com/noniq
7 January 2014
Bug fix for Minitest 5, thanks to https://github.com/cschramm
12 September 2013
Added support for Test Unit, fixed RSpec deprecation warnings and fixed a dependency issue.
23 July 2013
3 June 2013
Dropped Ruby 1.8 support for this Gem because of conflicts with Nokogiri requiring a later version of Ruby. Instead, there is a new branch https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/tree/ruby-1.8-support which can be used if requiring backwards compatabiltiy.
18 Apr 2013
Improved documentation, Ruby 1.8.7 support by not allowing Capybara 2.1 to be used, improved Sinatra support. RSpec screenshot fix to only screenshot when applicable: https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/44
07 Jan 2013
Support for Terminus, thanks to https://github.com/jamesotron
27 Dec 2012
Previos version bump broke Ruby 1.8.7 support, so Travis CI build added to this Gem and Ruby 1.8.7 support along with JRuby support added.
30 Oct 2012 - Significant version bump 0.3
After some consideration, and continued problems with load order of capybara-screenshot in relation to other required gems, the commits from @adzap in the pull request https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/pull/29 have been incorporated. Moving forwards, for every testing framework you use, you will be required to add an explicit require.
15 Feb 2012
Merged pull request https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/pull/14 to limit when capybara-screenshot is fired for RSpec
30 Jan 2012
Merged pull request from https://github.com/hlascelles to support Padrino
15 Jan 2012
Removed unnecessary and annoying warning that a screen shot cannot be taken. This message was being shown when RSpec tests were run that did not even invoke Capybara
13 Jan 2012
Updated documentation to reflect support for more frameworks, https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/9
3 Jan 2012
Removed Cucumber dependency https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/7 Allowed PNG save path to be configured using capybara.save_and_open_page_path
3 December 2011
More robust handling of Minitest for users who have it installed as a dependency https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/5
2 December 2011
Fixed bug related to teardown hook not being available in Minitest for some reason (possibly version issues). https://github.com/mattheworiordan/capybara-screenshot/issues/5
24 November 2011
Added support for:
- More platforms (Poltergeist)
- Removed Rails dependencies (bug)
- Added screenshot capability for Selenium
- Added support for embed for HTML reports
16 November 2011
Added support for Minitest using teardown hooks
16 November 2011
Added support for RSpec by adding a RSpec configuration after hook and checking if Capybara is being used.
15 November 2011
Ensured that tests run other than Cucumber won't fail. Prior to this Cucumber was required.