Getting Started: Playing Rogue Cloud
First, select the development environment that you will be playing the game in. We highly recommend you play with Microclimate, which is our new container-based microservice-oriented development environment.
You may also play using a programmer's text editor (such as VS Code or Atom), or using Eclipse and the IBM Liberty Development Tools.
A) Install the development environment of your choice.
- Recommended: Play Rogue Cloud from Eclipse, using Microclimate
- Recommended: Play Rogue Cloud from Visual Studio Code, using Microclimate
- Recommended: Playing Rogue Cloud from your Web browser, using Microclimate
- Playing Rogue Cloud using a Text Editor (Sublime, VSCode) and Maven
- Playing Rogue Cloud using Eclipse and IBM Liberty Developer Tools