Contributing code via PR
Code contributions are welcome, particularly bug fixes and enhancements!
Pull Requests will be considered with the following criteria:
- Must pass both
- Should make every effort meet or exceed current code coverage level
- Must respect and align to Project Principles (see README.md)
- Must add general value to the project
- Must update appropriate documentation
- New functionality should be demonstrated in a new or updated sample
Note that the Project owners reserve the right to accept or reject any PR for any reason.
Useful bug reports include the following:
- Version of the library used (ideally the latest published version)
- Clear set of steps used to reproduct the issue
- Code examples if appropriate