The server (receiving) end of a tool for publishing files from 1 computer to another, written for node.js.
- Exclude files or folders using regular expressions
- Automatically deletes files that exist on the destination but not on the source (unless excluded)
- Automatically rolls back all changes if the publish fails
- Utilizes gzip compression for faster transfers
- Client available here: nathantreid/pubsync-client
Installation on Windows (untested on other OS's)
npm install pubsync-server robocopy /e /move node_modules\pubsync-server .
The server runs on port 3000.
There is currently no server configuration available at this time (just edit the code). Reading from a config.json is a planned feature.