Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
syn 0.1.0 "Antonym"
syn 0.0.1 "Actual Thing"
n_words to count the number of words in a string. This can be
useful for subsetting your synonyms.
- ensured that words are converted to lowercase when looked up (#27)
- Easter Egg: Package name was created with
ants functions using imported antonym dataset from wordnet - see cool work by Mike Cheng: #20.
- Add a hex sticker, add and improve upon website
- Zero dependencies
- Rewrite core data structure to be a list of integer vectors. This brings the package below 5MB and does away with the need of all the
dynamic download/load infrastructure
- Initial release at ozunconf2018
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
syns and tricks to download and install the data from words repo