Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- node-v11-darwin-x64.tar.gz 195 KB
- node-v11-linux-ia32.tar.gz 59.2 KB
- node-v11-linux-x64.tar.gz 66.4 KB
- node-v11-win32-ia32.tar.gz 1.79 MB
- node-v11-win32-x64.tar.gz 1.78 MB
- node-v14-darwin-x64.tar.gz 214 KB
- node-v14-linux-ia32.tar.gz 64.5 KB
- node-v14-linux-x64.tar.gz 69 KB
- node-v14-win32-ia32.tar.gz 1.77 MB
- node-v14-win32-x64.tar.gz 1.76 MB
- node-v46-darwin-x64.tar.gz 245 KB
- node-v46-linux-ia32.tar.gz 70.6 KB
- node-v46-linux-x64.tar.gz 74.1 KB
- node-v46-win32-ia32.tar.gz 1.84 MB
- node-v46-win32-x64.tar.gz 1.84 MB
- node-v47-darwin-x64.tar.gz 245 KB
- node-v47-linux-ia32.tar.gz 70.6 KB
- node-v47-linux-x64.tar.gz 74.1 KB
- node-v47-win32-ia32.tar.gz 1.85 MB
- node-v47-win32-x64.tar.gz 1.84 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Major refactor, bug fixes and docs improvements thanks to @ecksun, @fivdi, @gfcittolin, @jacobrosenthal, @mhart, @nebrius, @pabigot, @paulkaplan, @reconbot, @rodovich, @rwaldron, @sayanee, @tigoe and everyone who reported and helped debug issues!
- Fix binary paths to confirm with modern standards
- Integration tests on CI's that support it or for the folks at home with an arduino handy
- Upgrade to nan-2.2.1 for memory leak fixes and node 6 compatibility (still not supported)
- Confirm nw.js and electron compatibility
- Make the outpout of
.listconsistent between platforms and docs
- Define ambiguous flow control flags and document them
- Fix support systems who provide 0 as a valid file descriptor
- Fix race conditions when opening and closing ports that led to errors while reading and writing while closing or opening the port.
- [unix] Fix a double open bug on unix that would cause opening and closing ports repetitively to error.
- [unix] Listing serialports on linux now include more ports (including bluetooth devices eg.
/dev/rfcommXX) and have less bugs in the output
- [windows] Remove deprecated BuildCommDCB for windows 10 support
- [windows] Fix a memory leak on windows
- [windows] Fix a 100% cpu and possible hang bug when ports were disconnected on windows.