A curated list of NodeCG v0.9 bundles and resources.
NodeCG is a broadcast graphics framework and application. It provides an API and structure for making dynamic graphical assets for broadcast use. NodeCG graphics packages are called "bundles". NodeCG is primarily aimed at Twitch broadcasters using Open Broadcaster Software, but is usable in any environment that can render HTML, including CasparCG.
Still not clear on what NodeCG is and what it is used for? These videos go over some of the more prominent uses of NodeCG:
Want to suggest a bundle for inclusion? Open a PR!
Table of Contents
NodeCG bundles (or suites of bundles) that provide an entire production system by themselves. They're generally targeted at a specific game or type of show, though some may be more generalized. Right now, there is only a single published bundle for NodeCG 0.9:
- sgdq17-layouts - The on-stream graphics used during Summer Games Done Quick 2017.
Bundles which provide alerts on an overlay.
- prime-alerts - Basic follow, sub and tip alerts that listen to nodecg-mixer messages.
Bundles which provide some form of visual information on an overlay.
- nodecg-recentfollower - Displays the most recent follower from Mixer or Twitch using node-beam-service and node-twitch-service.
- lfg-twichapi - Lets other bundles easily query the Twitch API on behalf of a logged in user.
- nodecg-twitch-service - Tracks Twitch events and emits them as events for other bundles.
- nodecg-mixer - Tracks Mixer Follows, Subscriptions and Hosts and emits them as events for other bundles.
- nodecg-beam-service - Tracks Mixer events using constellation-client and provides Mixer info via Replicants.
- prime-manual-alerts - Manual emits follow, subscription, host and tip events which prime-alerts can listen to.
- prime-socialmedia - A NodeCG social media displayer for popups with information on several social media platforms.
- streen - a centralized interface for interacting with Twitch Chat.
- Dashboard - A Standalone application to check and use your NodeCG Dashboard.
- NodeCG-OBS - adds the ability to connect to 1-4 instances of OBS (via obs-websocket) to your NodeCG bundle
Dashboard Polymer Elements
These are Polymer elements meant to be used as part of a dashboard panel. Think of them as building blocks that can be used to speed up development time of a panel.
- nodecg-toggle - Toggles the boolean state of a Replicant.
- nodecg-toast - An implementation of paper-toast designed to work well in NodeCG dashboard panels.
- nodecg-replicant-input - A
<paper-input>element that has two-way binding with a Replicant.
- nodecg-position-select - A UI element for quickly selecting a position preset, useful when making graphics that the user may need to reposition.
- nodecg-replicant - A declarative way of using Replicants, best used as part of other Polymer elements.
- nodecg-message-button - A
<paper-button>which sends a message to a bundle when clicked.
- nodecg-show-hide - A dashboard element which provides show & hide
- nodecg-typeahead-input - A Polymer 2 element that allows the nice usage of a combo field (dropdown+input) in NodeCG.
To the extent possible under law, the NodeCG team has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.