The Agate Web Application is the administration web interface of the Agate server. It is NOT the end-user web portal and therefore firewall policies can (or should) be applied to restrict access to administrators or content editors.
See the :ref:`domain` presentation page for a detailed description of the type of documents that can be edited through this web interface.
The following manuals are available:
- :doc:`users`: add, edit users
- :doc:`groups`: add, edit groups
- :doc:`applications`: add, edit applications
- :doc:`tickets`: track user sessions
- :doc:`administration`: configure server settings