Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
TrueFit Project Tracker
Installation or Transfer Instructions
System Requirements to Build Application
- Click on the Releases tab above
- Download the latest installation package, currently
- Extract the
- Build the application from inside of Visual Studio. The requirements to build this application are mentioned in the section below.
- Open a file explorer, and navigate to:
<application root folder>/App_Data
- Create a new file and call it
- If the site is undergoing a transfer, then delete the existing
jira.dat and replace it with a new, empty one.
- If the site is undergoing a transfer, and this folder has a file named
fields.dat, delete it. The TrueFit Project Tracker will automatically rebuild it once the application has been moved
- Enter only the following three pieces of information, separated by new lines:
- The Jira installation URL, with a trailing slash:
- The username of an existing user in the Jira system
- The password of an existing user
- Save and close the file
- Run or deploy the application, and it will connect and return information from the specified Jira instance
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or newer, with the C# and Web Development packages installed
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5.0 or newer