Contributing to Open eID
We appreciate pull requests! Before firing off your first one, please read through the following important information.
- only personal contributions using your real full name
- add license info (or full header) to any new files
Please follow best practices and common sense, the list that follows shall never be complete.
- code, comments and documentation in English only
- coding style
- use consistent naming
- pay notice to formatting and whitespace
- don't be afraid to add comments
- following up
- be prepared to participate in the code review
- be preapred to change your code accordingly
Reading up on secure coding never hurts.
Issues and support
Official builds are provided through the official distribution point https://installer.id.ee. If you want support, you have to be using official builds.
Source code is provided on "as is" terms with no warranty (see LICENSE for more information). Do not file Github issues with generic support requests.