Open DSD Notifications
A node.js app providing San Diego data to http://citygram.org, allowing anyone to stay informed about nearby events:
- building development permits
- code enforcement activity
Docs about the San Diego Development Services Department (DSD), the data available, and access points, can be found here.
- Install Node and npm
- Clone this repository.
- Enter the local repository directory, and run
Running the server locally
- From the local repo, run
- In your browser, browse to http://127.0.0.1:8080/dsd/code-enforcement
Deploying the server
- Install Heroku CLI.
heroku git:clone -a sd-notifications
- Enter the
sd-notificationsdirectory. This is a git repository, with remote
git clone -f upstream firstname.lastname@example.org:opensandiego/open-dsd-notificationsto add your remote
git merge upstream/master, to merge the latest open-dsd code to the heroku master branch.
git pushto update the heroku remote.
- Browse to https://sd-notifications.herokuapp.com/dsd/code-enforcement to verify the server.
- Chat with us on the project channel:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Join our meetups
- Review issues and contribute!