Glif is a Filecoin web wallet built with Next.js that allows you to:
- send and receive Filecoin with your Ledger device
- create test accounts to send small amounts of FIL
- import accounts with seed phrases and private keys (SECURITY NOTICE: this is unsecure and is for testing and sending small amounts. If you need to recover an account, do it offline.)
npm install npm run dev
If you want to develop using the Ledger integration, follow these steps to get the Ledger app onto your device: (Note: only use Ledger devices meant for testing purposes)
- Download the shell script for installing the app here.
- Run the file.
Glif follows semantic versioning.
- When releasing critical bug fixes we make a patch release by changing the z number (e.g. 1.3.2 to 1.3.3).
- When releasing new features or non-critical fixes, we make a minor release by changing the y number (e.g. 1.3.3 to 1.4.0).
- When releasing breaking changes, we make a major release by changing the x number (e.g. 1.4.0 to 2.0.0).
Here are a few modules that we've broken out.