This project is a component of the Operator Framework, an open source toolkit to manage Kubernetes native applications, called Operators, in an effective, automated, and scalable way. Read more in the introduction blog post.
Metering records historical cluster usage, and can generate usage reports showing usage breakdowns by pod or namespace over arbitrary time periods.
Project status: alpha
Read more about the implemented and planned features in the documentation:
- Installation Guide - install Metering on your Kubernetes cluster
- Usage Guide - start here to learn how to use the project
- Metering Architecture - understand the system's components
- Configuration - see the available options for talking to Prometheus, talking to AWS, storing Metering output and more.
- Writing Custom Reports - extend or customize reports based on your needs
To follow the developer getting started guide, use Documentation/dev/developer-guide.md.