The Discord bot and website used for the Overload Teams League. Visit the OTL at https://otl.gg.
v1.1 - 4/30/2019
- Refactored database code to be less monolithic.
- For commands where you enter a date and time, if you don't enter a year, it will no longer fail to recognize Daylight Savings Time properly in some cases.
!homecommand will now enforce the one stock map per team rule.
!overtimecommand to implement overtime periods for games that use overtime.
- Improved error reporting.
!addstatcommand now shows KDA.
!unlockteamcommands to lock and unlock team rosters.
!removemapcommands to add and remove maps from the allowed map pool.
- Fix to
!creatematchnot swapping team colors properly.
!next timeto show the next events and matches in the user's local time zone.
- Increase admin's
!forcetimerange to 180 days.
- Fix a bug where the bot will throw an error if a player leaves a server after playing a match but before it's closed.
- Fix a bug with issuing
!closegametoo rapidly in succession.
- Refactored to a proper MVC pattern.
- Uses a more generic router.
- Now using morgan for logging.
- Improved display name sanitizing.
- Fix a bug with team size records being incorrect on the standings page.
- Overtime games are now noted on the website on the home, matches, and match page.
- Added a prominent link to Challonge.
- Added images for Burning Indika, Junebug, Keg Party, Mesa, Sub Rosa, and Turnstile.
- Added new links page.
- Website now uses SSL.
- Matches page now dynamically loads 10 matches at a time.
- Website now has a favicon.
- Added custom 404 and 500 pages.
- Team rosters now link to the player's page.
- New match page, linked to from everywhere on the site that shows a match. The match's time serves as the link.
v1.0.7 - 3/10/2019
- Events are now shown in the
- Maps can now be changed after they are set.
- Teams now get an announcements channel that everyone can read but only founders and captains can post in.
- Commands that take dates will no longer accept dates too far into the future (or past where applicable).
- Reordered the team colors in the challenge topic to match the order that they appear in game.
- Fix a bug with the KDA only showing for one team in the #match-results channel.
- Many pages now have new or improved filtering based on the season and whether to show regular season or postseason stats.
- Added the best game for each map and opponent on the player page.
- Fixed link color in some less common browsers.
- Fixed website crash when viewing a player who is not on a team.
v1.0.6 - 2/24/2019
- The Fourth Sovereign can now be invited to other servers. Use https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=469895441186816031&scope=bot&permissions=0 to invite the bot to your server. Valid commands on servers outside the OTL are
- Match reminders will now also remind teams of any unset parameters, and will remind players to set their
- KDA now appears in the #match-results channel.
- Challenge IDs now won't spike into the 1000's when the server gets unexpectedly rebooted.
!streamis now an alias for
!retagcommand errors have been fixed.
- New Overdigit font for numbers.
- Matches that have been given a
!titlenow have the title shown on the matches page.
- Player pages will now show a player's performance against each team and on each map played.
- KDA is now always to 3 decimal places.
- Fixed some places where the player name wasn't normalized.
v1.0.5 - 2/5/2019
- Continued work on having better responsive design overall on the website.
- The game log on the team page is more readable.
- The sorting of the
!nextcommand now sorts from earliest match to the latest.
- The website will now direct traffic to the cast page if no one is setup to cast the match.
!adjudicate extendcan be used to simply clear the match time from a match that was missed, but now will display the correct message if the challenge was not clocked, and will update the channel's topic appropriately.
v1.0.4 - 2/3/2019
!statscommand to view your own stats and get a URL to your stats page.
- Fixed bug with
!rematchcommand that was resetting the match times and team sizes of all challenges.
- Fixed crash on player stats page for players not on a team.
- Cast page no longer includes stats from games that aren't yet official.
- Records page no longer fails when there aren't categories available.
v1.0.3 - 1/31/2019
!rematchcommand from inside a challenge room to allow for immediate rematches. This will create a new challenge between the same teams with the home server team swapped (or neutral if the prior challenge was neutral), the same team size, and a match time of now. This is intended to allow for teams to play a series of matches in a row and requires a representative of BOTH teams to issue the command. Teams should still use the
!challengecommand for other challenging purposes.
!nextcommand to list all pending matches.
- Updated the
!castcommand to allow
!cast nextto inform players what the next match available to cast is. Note, you still need to use
!castwith a challenge ID, this is just an informative command.
- Removed the requirement to confirm a
- New teams' founders will now get permissions for at-everyone and at-here and to delete and pin messages in their team channels, and captains will now get permissions for at-everyone and at-here. I will make a pass to allow this for existing teams shortly after release.
- Dates no longer require a year, and will assume the first occurrence of that date in the future.
- Dates can be replaced with the keyword "now", allowing for immediate scheduling.
- The 30 minute warning now mentions the correct amount of time remaining until a match when a match is scheduled inside 30 minutes.
- URLs no longer will have exclamation points at the end of them, so the exclamation point won't be part of the URL.
- Fixed various website CSS bugs, including making them a bit more mobile friendly. This probably still has a long way to go, so if you see any issues on mobile, please post in #dev or file an issue on GitHub with details.
- New records and player pages.
- Matches page now has countdowns for pending matches.
- Matches page redesigned and paginated.
- Players page now shows league averages, along with a line visually indicating where that average lies.
- Fixed the Best Game stats for teams.
- Normalized names for best performer on the Cast page.
- Technical update to allow hot-swapping web pages.
v1.0.2 - 1/10/2019
- Bug fixes, especially concerning mobile devices.
- New page for casters to easily cast matches between teams.
- New #scheduled-matches page that lists matches as they are scheduled.
- Updates to
!countdowncommands to make it easier to follow matches.
v1.0.1 - 1/9/2019
- Bug fixes.
- Significantly more stats on the website.
v1.0 - 1/1/2019
- Initial release.