Automatically building commits pushed to GitHub
If you would like your builds to run automatically whenever there is a commit or other similar activity in your GitHub repository, perform the following steps:
- Log into PHP Censor.
- Click on your GitHub project.
- Copy the web hook link specified on the right of the page.
- Log into GitHub and go to your repository.
- Click the settings icon on the lower right sidebar.
- Click on "Webhooks & Services".
- Add your web hook link you copied above, and specify when you would like it to run.
- Add the public key for the project in PHP Censor to the deploy keys for the repository on GitHub.
- Verify that the initial test delivery was successful. If not, make sure that your PHP Censor machine is reachable from the internet.