PKP Documentation Interest Group
A place for organizing the greater OJS documentation community.
Find out more on the group's wiki.
- Adam A. Bahishti, Majmaah University
- Israel Cefrin, Fundação de Economia e Estatística
- Rosarie Coughlan, Queens University
- Carola Fanselow, Freie Universität Berlin
- Roberto García Sánchez, Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil
- Roger Gillis, Dalhousie University/PKP
- Jeanette Hatherill, University of Ottawa
- David Johnston, University of Windsor
- Wayne Johnston, University of Guelph
- Gerrit Kühle, Saxon State and University Library Dresden
- Jessica Lange, McGill University
- James MacGregor, PKP
- Dilruba Mahbubam, Northern University Bangladesh
- Mariya Maistrovskaya, University of Toronto
- Courtney Earl Matthews, University of Waterloo
- Kamran Mir, Allama Iqbal Open University
- Mike Nason (DIG Coordinator), University of New Brunswick/PKP
- Kaitlin Newson, University of Toronto/Scholars Portal
- Antti-Jussi Nygård, Federation of Finnish Learned Societies
- Kevin Stranack, Simon Fraser University/PKP
- Primož Svetek, Independent OJS Consultant
- Marco Tullney, PKP Translation Management Coordinator
- Dulip Withanage, University of Heidelberg
Terms of Reference
The purpose of the PKP Documentation Interest Group is to develop and communicate a common approach to building and updating documentation.
Specific goals, activities, outcomes may include:
- Assessing current documentation for gaps and weaknesses.
- Advising on / enriching the documentation platforms for PKP software
- Developing new documentation in the current platforms.
- Working to lower barriers to entry for creating good documentation
The interest group will communicate primarily via the group mailing list.
The interest group will meet virtually (e.g., via Google Hangout) on an as-needed basis.
The interest group will meet at PKP sprints to work on documentation projects.
Adapted from the Islandora Documentation Interest Group Terms of Reference