A more in-depth tutorial than the quickstart.
How to setup a host from scratch or make an existing one ready for BSDploy:
How to create and manage jails once the host is set up:
Special use cases
Code and issues are hosted at github:
- Issue Tracker: http://github.com/ployground/bsdploy/issues
- Source Code: http://github.com/ployground/bsdploy
- IRC: the developers can be found on #bsdploy on freenode.net
The project is licensed under the Beerware license.
The following features already exist but still need to be documented:
- provisioning + bootstrapping
- EC2 (daemonology based)
- pre-configured SSH server keys
- jail access
- port forwarding
- public IP
Creating and restoring ZFS snapshots
'vagrant mode' (use - virtualized - jails as development environment)
The following features don't exist yet but should eventually :)
- OS installers
support vmware explicitly (like virtualbox)?