application_python Cookbok CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the application_python cookbook.
- Drop support for Chef 10
- COOK-2212 - autostart when server reboots
- COOK-3432 - Use
- Revery changes that broke backwards compatability
This release did not follow semver and was reverted in 2.0.4!
- COOK-3432 - Use
- [COOK-3306]: Multiple Memory Leaks in Application Cookbook
- [COOK-2747]: celerycam configuration is not suitable for multiple node celery installation
- [COOK-2766]: pip does not use
deploy_keyin django ressource of
- [COOK-2796]: celery provider tries to case switch on 'queue' parameter instead of 'queues' parameter
- [COOK-2611]: Celery LWRP should configure which queues a celeryd worker binds to
- [COOK-2599]: gunicorn provider fails if no
- [COOK-2330] - celeryconfig.py.erb tries to use non-existant String#upper method
- [COOK-2337] - It should be possible to pass environment variables through to gunicorn and celery supervisor configs
- [COOK-2403] - cookbook attribute expects argument to be a string
- [COOK-2453] - application_python should allow the working directory of gunicorn processes to be set via an attribute
- [COOK-2475] - celerybeat supervisor process is unnecessarily configured
- [COOK-2484] - virtualenv and requirements are installed as root instead of uid/gid specified by application properties
- [COOK-2175] - Template cookbook attribute expecting a stringg getting symbol instead.
- [COOK-2122] - pip was incorrectly using -E syntax
- [COOK-2147] - django sub-resource searched wrong directory for requirements.txt
- [COOK-2042] - gunicorn LWRP support for virtualenv, deps
- [COOK-1420] - template resource source cookbook is wrong
- [COOK-1421] - pip using old -E syntax
- [COOK-1422] - syncdb using --migrate option
- [COOK-1477] - pip requirements.txt and editable package support
- [COOK-1246] - Initial release - relates to COOK-634.