- Updating light theme to reflect color system changes.
- Updating the atom script to not rely on the atom package manager converting a textmate theme.
- Adding carriage return content to output #16
- Accessibility contrast tests
- Separating the themes (dark, light) into separate json objects.
- Update themes to be more compatible with SublimeText
- Fixing: Ace adapter would error if build didn't exist yet.
- Fixing: The dark mode lineHighlight and text selection wasn't optimized.
- Fixing a bug where the dark themes aren't built
- Initial release. Support for Ace, Atom, CSS, Textmate themes.