The iconic font and CSS framework
Elusive Icons is a full suite of 304 pictographic icons for easy scalable vector graphics on websites, created and maintained by Team Redux. Stay up to date with the latest release and announcements on Twitter: @reduxframework.
Get started at http://elusiveicons.com!
- The Elusive Icons font is licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1:
- Elusive Icons CSS, LESS, and Sass files are licensed under the MIT License:
- The Elusive Icons documentation is licensed under the CC BY 3.0 License:
- Attribution is no longer required as of Elusive Icons 3.0, but much appreciated:
Elusive Icons by Dave Gandy - http://elusiveicons.com
- Full details: http://elusiveicons.com/license
- v2.0.0 - Complete icon rebuild.
Please read through our contributing guidelines. Included are directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on development.
Elusive Icons will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions, including new icons, without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ReduxFramework
- GitHub: https://github.com/reduxframework
To include as a component, just run
$ component install ReduxFramework/Elusive-Icons
dependencies in your
Hacking on Elusive Icons
From the root of the repository, install the tools used to develop.
$ bundle install $ npm install
Build the project and documentation:
$ bundle exec jekyll build
Or serve it on a local server on http://localhost:7998/Elusive-Icons/:
$ bundle exec jekyll -w serve