A collection of ICON resources and content by RHIZOME.
Blog Posts & Articles
Articles published on the RHIZOME blog.
- Dissension and Insight on Inflation in ICON and Other Protocols
- An Optimistic Take on ICON & Why the P-Rep Election Matters
- RHIZOME Interview with BongAn Ha & Changju Lee
- Now that DPASS is available, what does it do?
- Clarifying ICON's Position as a P-Rep
- The Seoul Blockchain News
- RHIZOME Interview with Willy Beamish of ICONbet
- The Risks of Staking Through Exchanges
- RHIZOME Progress Report
- Art on the ICON Public Blockchain
- A Closer Look at ICON’s Delegated Proof-of-Contribution Model
ICON 101 by @IconographerICX
ICON 101 is an in-depth overview of the ICON project written by RHIZOME team member @IconographerICX.
- ICON's Genesis
- The People & Teams of ICON
- ICON's Technology
- ICON's Tokenomics & Economy
- Public vs. Private Chains & the Network Effect
- The Growing ICON Ecosystem
- ICON Governance
DECRYPTO by Brian Li
DECRYPTO is RHIZOME team member Brian Li's personal blog, and contains a variety of ICON-releated pieces.
- Korean Banks to Use Blockchain Identification Services in Q3 2018
- MOU between theloop — aSSIST Business School
- Samsung Pass to Use theloop’s CHAIN ID
- ICON x LINE = Unchain
- CHAIN ID, ActiveX, and South Korea’s Authentication Nightmare
- Korea Customs Service to Use loopchain for Ecommerce Clearance
- ICON Launches ICONex Mobile Wallet for Android Devices
- ICON & Deloitte Blockchain Lab to Collaborate on Blockchain Projects
- How to Swap ICX Tokens with ICONex Wallet
- Hyperconnectivity — A Look at ICON’s Business Philosophy& Strategy
- ICONLOOP, ICX Buyback Program, and ICON Open Sourcing
- ICON Partners with SK-Planet to Build Blockchain Services
- Timestamping & Archiving Blog Posts on the ICON Blockchain
- ICON Foundation Addresses the Community
- The Relationship Between ICON and ICONLOOP
- ICON's Updated Roadmap
- ICON’s P-Rep Registration Process Begins
- The Seoul Metropolitan Government Tests ICON’s Public Blockchain
- ICONLOOP & SBI Savings Bank Releases Blockchain-Based Authentication Service
- Seoul Citizens Hall Appoints its “Policy Communications Team” on the ICON Blockchain
- ICONLOOP Partners with the United Nations’ ITU
- ICONLOOP Appoints James Kim as Its First Advisor
- Clarifying ICON’s IISS & Pre-Voting Update
- ICON’s ICX Staking Reward Model
- ICON Updates ICX Transaction Fee System to “Fee 2.0”
- An In-Depth Look at ICON’s Un-Staking Period
- Seoul Is Going All in on Blockchain
ReactCrypto is RHIZOME team member William McKenzie's personal blog, and contains a variety of ICON-releated pieces.
- ICONLOOP: James Kim gets Appointed as First Company Advisor
- Seoul Citizens Hall uses ICON’s Public Blockchain
- Clarifying ICON’s Position on Seoul Launching Blockchain-based Citizen Cards
Videos & Podcasts
RHIZOME Offline is a YouTube video series focused on providing ICONists with the latest news and updates about the ICON ecosystem. It is hosted by RHIZOME team member Brian Li.
- EP1 - Team Update, Changes to IISS, and ICON vs. ICONLOOP
- EP2 - 1M Transactions on ICON, DEX, DID, and ICONLOOP in Africa
- EP3 - ICON TX Challenge, Chain Partners, and Building Smart Cities With WeGO
- EP4 - Timestamping Images on the ICON Blockchain
- EP5 - ICX Staking & Rewards
- EP6 - ICON Fee 2.0, Min Kim Interview, and Pantera Capital Update
The RHIZOME Report
The RHIZOME Report is a bi-weekly podcast hosted by RHIZOME team members Brian Li and William McKenzie.
- EP1 - Interview with ICX Station's Scott Smiley & Daeki Lee
- EP2 - Interview with Edouard Lavidalle of POS Bakerz
David Sail from Mineable is well-known for his blockchain and cryptocurrency videos.