Sexy, skinnable HTML/CSS buttons with icons.
Sexy Buttons is a HTML/CSS-based framework for creating beautiful web site buttons. These stylish, attention getting buttons can be used for calls to action wherever user interaction is desired. Compare Sexy Buttons with the standard browser buttons:
The framework is focused on being simple yet flexible and strives to be as easy to implement as possible.
- The underlying HTML can use either
- They are dynamic and shrink/expand to fit their text labels.
- There are four states: normal, hover/focus, active, and disabled.
- The labels can include icons. Use one of the 1000+ included Silk icons or use your own. Icons are specified via HTML class attribute.
- They use the sliding doors CSS technique for increased performance.
- They support different skins by simply changing an HTML class attribute.
- A layered Photoshop template is provided to assist in creating new skins.
- Easy to implement.
Sexy Buttons has been tested and is supported in the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5+
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Safari 4
- Google Chrome
- Opera 10
Only those browsers and versions that have been tested are included above. It very well may work in other browsers or versions not listed.
Support the Project
Do you really like Sexy Buttons? Have they saved you a lot of time or really benefited a project you're working on? If so, please consider supporting the project by making a donation. Thank you!
Sexy Buttons was inspired and derived from the excellent work done by these fine folks: