$ docpad install grunt
By default, the plugin will run the
default tasks associated with Grunt during
the writeAfter event with DocPad.
This is equivilant to adding the following configuration to your DocPad
plugins: grunt: writeAfter: 
The following will run the
"uglify" tasks from Grunt during the
plugins: grunt: writeAfter: false generateAfter: ["cssmin", "uglify"]
The following can be used if you want the default tasks to run but just show a warning if the Gruntfile fails and continue running.
plugins: grunt: warnOnError: true
These amazing people are maintaining this project:
- Rob Loach (http://robloach.net)
No sponsors yet! Will you be the first?
These amazing people have contributed code to this project:
- Eric Vantillard — view contributions
- interpaul — view contributions
- Jeff Turner — view contributions
- RobLoach — view contributions
Unless stated otherwise all works are:
- Copyright © Rob Loach (http://robloach.net)
and licensed under: