Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the las2peer Wiki!
This is the central place for all las2peer related information, like tutorials and step by step startup instructions.
Read these tutorials first:
- The 'First Service' tutorial teaches basic las2peer (RESTful) service development step by step
- Read about how to start a las2peer network
- If you have any issues with the command line, read this tutorial
- Common questions and mistakes are covered in the FAQ
For more information, please refer to the sidebar!
Before reporting any bug, please read the bug reporting guidelines
- las2peer Examples shows how to use the main features of las2peer.
- las2peer Template is a minimal template for your service.
- The Website hosts more information and examples.
- We encourage asking questions on Gitter, this is the quickest way to get your problems solved.
- Releases and Changelog on GitHub.
- more useful links can be found on the Getting Started page.
- Information for core developers is stored in the Core Wiki.