- Memory errors caused by bug in the welcome screen for each level in Ken 1.x has now been fixed
- Double buffering used everywhere to fix display errors with Nvidia cards on Windows
- Nintendo Switch: 9.0.0 firmware compatibility
- Fix crash on Nintendo Switch
- Created port for macOS
- Add CMake build system
- Limit sound channels to 2 to avoid super fast sound and music
- Brand new game launcher menu allowing you to launch any version of the game
- Ken's Labyrinth 1.0/1.1 graphical bug fixes
- Stereoscopic 3D added as an option in setup menu
- New audio device selectable in the setup menu: Adlib random instruments. This will play
the music tracks with randomly selected instruments. If you don't like the instrument settings
you can select it again and it will load a different random set.
- Changing audio settings now no longer requires you to quit the game. All changes are immediate
- Switch - Now dynamically switches to 1080p from 720p when connecting to the dock and vice versa.
The setup menu will also reflect the current mode.
NOTE: If updating from 3.0.0 you will need to delete Ken2.nro because the new
executable has a different name.
- Switch - Renamed executable so that it appears properly in the homebrew menu in SX OS
- Switch - Swapped select and cancel buttons for menus
- Switch - Use Switch account name if user is signed in, "Ken" otherwise
- Switch - Improved use of depth buffer
- Switch - Quitting game from main menu now quits gracefully