Newcastle 2019 slides
Speaker slides and materials for SatRday Newcastle 2019. You can find the schedule of the day on our website.
The audio for livestreamed talks will be available shortly.
- Noa Tamir: Data Culture in Practice
- Sebastian Mellor: Deploy R and Shiny: A Practical Comparison of Shiny Server / Shinyproxy / Rstudio Connect
- Jelena Ilic: Modelling, Tidyverse Way (R script)
- Dean Allsopp: Interpretable Machine Learning with R
- Joe Gallagher: Football Analytics with the Soccermatics Package
- Tom Merritt Smith: Text Mining and Modelling in R
- Thomas Lin Pedersen Creative Coding for Fun and (Non)Profit
- Steph Locke: Sql Server and R for Real-time Predictions
- Rike Bolam: Introducing R-ladies Newcastle
- Scott Bell: Deploying a R Model as a Restful Api
- Jamie Owen: Real Time Shiny Applications
- Robin Lovelace: Geocomputation with R: Reproducible Geo* Workflows, from Getting Data to Making Maps