Please sign in to comment.
Executing the HamcrestWrapper in a integration test
- need to add a hamcrest dependency for main code - switched the HamcrestWrapper from wrapping a Matcher to wrapping a BeMatcher - interestingly I had to declare an explicite return type to violationFree to make it work.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 10 additions and 5 deletions.
- +2 −1 build.gradle
- +1 −1 src/main/scala/de/schauderhaft/degraph/check/Check.scala
- +1 −1 src/main/scala/de/schauderhaft/degraph/hamcrest/HamcrestWrapper.scala
- +5 −1 src/test/java/de/schauderhaft/degraph/check/JavaCheckApiTest.java
- +1 −1 src/test/scala/de/schauderhaft/degraph/hamcrest/HamcrestWrapperTest.scala