CHANGELOG - coach-core
7.1.3 - 2023-02-10
- Fixed exporting to work with ESM modules too.
7.1.2 - 2022-05-05
- Upgraded to PageXray 4.4.2 and Third Party Web 0.17.1.
7.1.1 - 2022-04-13
- Upgraded to PageXray 4.4.1 and Third Party Web 0.15.0.
7.1.0 - 2022-02-06
- Upgraded to PageXray 4.0.0.
- Upgraded to third party web 0.13.0.
7.0.0 - 2021-12-01
- Moved AMP advice to best practice instead of privacy #67.
- Increased favicon max size advice from 5 to 10 kb #68
- Renamed the fastRender advice to avoidRenderBlocking #73
- Remove the third party async advice #74
- Updated the layout shift advice to use cumulative layout shift #75
- Changed id of the Google Tag Manager advice #79
- Updated third-party-web to 0.12.6.
- Use Chrome(ium) render blocking information to know if a request is render blocking or not #66.
- New largest contentful paint advice #76.
- New first contentful paint advice #77.
- Added TBT in the CPU longtask advice #80.
- Report content and transfer size for offending URLs #81.
- Report offending assets with transfer/content size for page size limit #82.
- Fix cases when JQuery is undefined. Thank you shubham jajodia for PR #64.
- A better way to find offending layout shifters. Thank you shubham jajodia for PR #65.
- Removed mentions aboout server push #69
- Added more information on how to debug CPU advice #71.
6.4.3 - 2021-07-21
- Updated to latest PageXray and Third patrty web 0.12.4.
6.4.2 - 2021-07-05
6.4.1 - 2021-06-23
- Use all headers for Wappalyzer (before only the main document was used) #60.
6.4.0 - 2021-06-02
- Updated to PageXray 4.2.0 that adds support for getting render blocking info in Chrome.
- Update wappalyzer-core from 6.5.32 to 6.6.0 #57
6.3.3 - 2021-04-14
- Updated the link about FLOC to use https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2021/03/googles-floc-terrible-idea.
6.3.2 - 2021-04-13
- Catch when you test a URL without a domain see sitespeedio/sitespeed.io#3043
6.3.1 - 2021-04-09
- Better check for the new FLoC privacy advice.
6.3.0 - 2021-04-09
- New privacy advice that looks for header to disable of FLoC in Chrome.
6.2.0 - 2021-04-08
- Updated to PageXray 4.1.0 and wappalyzer-core 6.5.32 #51.
6.1.0 - 2021-02-22
- Added new privacy check that checks if Google reCAPTCHA is used #49.
6.0.1 - 2020-12-21
- Fixed the third party cookie advice description.
6.0.0 - 2020-12-18
- Added Element Timings, Paint Timings and Largest Contentful Paint #16.
- Added CLS advice #18.
- Added Long Task advice #17.
- Added support for HTTP3 #26.
- New info section where we share info third party statistics from third party web #29.
- New technology section with where Wappalyzer is used to get info #28.
- Added advice to avoid third party cookies #39.
- Upgraded to PageXray 3.0.0 #38.
- Added advice to avoid fingerprinting #37.
- Remove RUM Speed Index #12.
- Remove First Paint and timings calculated from the Navigation Timing API #15.
- Removed the advice for PUSH #26.
- Removed the accesibilty advice #32. If you are a sitespeed.io use
--axe. It's better to use AXE-core that gives better advice than the old coach advice.
- Fully use the third-party-web to know about third parties instead of home grown solution.
- Use const/let instead of var #24 and #25.
- Expose PageXray and third-party-web in the API #23.
- Updated dev dependencies.
- Testing for JQuery removed the $ reference on the page #22.
5.1.1 - 2020-08-18
- Updated third party web to 0.12.2.
5.1.0 - 2020-06-21
- Updated third party web to 0.12.0.
5.0.2 - 2020-06-20
- Updated to latest PageXray.
5.0.1 - 2020-03-23
- Remove NodeJS 12 limit. Running 10 is still ok.
5.0.0 - 2020-03-11
- Moved out core functionality from the Coach to coach-core. For earlier releases checkout the changelog in the coach.